Monday 19 March 2012

Sunday Stamper - Week 197 - Paper Roses



Well they're not exactly roses but I did roses last week so chose this iddy biddy daisy stamp. 
I painted the tag with Docrafts Rose Pink then stamped & embossed the Deco Lady (Stampendous) in black (My Craft Studio Meltdust).  I made a mask then overstamped with a script stamp (Artemio) then spritzed with Heirloom Gold Perfect Pearls.  I inked the edges with Worn Lipstick & Walnut Stain  Distress Ink then stamped the flourish (Tim Holtz) top & bottom.  I stamped & cut out lots of the little flowers (Dawn Bibby I think - quite old), lightly inked them & attached to tag.  I added a dot of White Opal Pearl (Ranger)  to each flower.  I die cut the bird (Tim Holtz) & embossed it making an eye out of the pearl & added to the flower hair.  I embossed the butterfly (Martha Stewart punch) & attached to tag & added a couple of metal embellishements from Tim Holtz to the ribbon & a Prima Tile at the bottom above the pretty white ribbon.  Now that it's finished I can't help thinking that the flowered hair reminds me of those really old flowery swimming caps from decades ago ... he he!  I must find a photo ... 














2 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful. Love your take on the flowers too, very pretty. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning, black and white is always my fave and this is totally gorgeous... love it! Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

    ReplyDelete